Monday, March 5, 2012

Full Speed Ahead

So last time I wrote it was before my big birthday bash! I went in to my favorite bar with my brother to have "one drink" to hear surprise and see all my loved ones. People came from near and far to wish me happy birthday and farewell. I was so grateful to see everyone and have a great time. But now it's crunch time. I leave in less than 48 hours. Tomorrow I go for training in Philadelphia till 7pm then leave at 2 a.m. for JFK and then my flight leaves at 10 a.m.!!! Whew! It's been a crazy ride thus far and I'm sure what I have in store for the future will be even more amazing. You may hear me complain or question my decision but I know in the end that I will be truly grateful for this opportunity. People ask me if I'm scared and honestly I'm not. I'm more worried about my husband and puppy than me. We always adjust to the moment accordingly when situations arise. So here I go! As they say in Rent "Only thing to do is jump over the moooooon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment